Microsoft Imagine Academy (ITA)
Microsoft Imagine Academy (ITA) program provides institutions with industry-leading technology skills to help bridge the skills gap for students and increase productivity for teachers. With Microsoft Imagine Academy, institutions get digital curriculum and certifications on fundamental technology skills — as well as courses critical for students to be successful in today’s technologically evolving world — all at significantly reduced pricing for academic institutions and their educators, students and staff. With Microsoft Certification, educators are able to validate their students’ technology skills, and students who hold a Microsoft Certification can prove their proficiency.
Please visit microsoft.com/en-us/education/imagine-academy/ for detailed information on this program.
- ITA membership is open to all institutions qualifying for Microsoft Volume Licensing academic agreements.
- Primary, secondary, post-secondary, preparatory schools, vocational and trade or technical accredited educational institutions are also eligible.
- By joining the ITA program, you will get a full curriculum for teaching technology courses and learning tools that help students achieve success.
- ITA enables you to offer training not only on fundamental technology skills but also technical courses for your students, faculty and staff who are interested in pursuing a career in IT after graduation.
- The ITA Program enables educator productivity in the classroom with lesson planning and professional development opportunities that can be used to validate their skills.
- For a complete list of ITA program benefits, visit microsoft.com/en-us/education/imagine-academy
- Microsoft Imagine Academy members receive academic discounts for Microsoft Certification exams.